Sustainable growth, future, and social responsibilities
Contributing to the earth environment, social engagements, and sustainable lives of future generations through ESG management
We have instilled blockchain technology’s 3 fundamental principles of decentralization, distribution, and consensus in our ESG management core values to fulfill the decentralized protocol economy. Our ESG activities will reflect blockchain’s decentralization, security, transparency, and scalability.
Our mission is to provide equal information and education opportunities, and provide technology and our resources back to fuel the development of environment and society. Furthermore, our stature of company trust among all concerned parties are improving as a result of leading the industry standards and investment ecosystem.
Guiding the future generation with benevolent technology and powerful financeObjective
Creating sustainable values and enhancing social trust through environmental, social and responsible management, and transparent governance.
- Reinforcing environmental management system
- Forest restoration on natural disaster affected sites
- Global environmental initiatives
- Reinforced information security and investor protection
- Nurturing blockchain talents and expanding social value-based technology
- Supporting credit recovery and improving access to finance
- Establishment of ESG-dedicated organization and implementation of responsible management
- Practice of corporate ethics and reinforced internal control
- Transparent disclosure of information
Sustainable growth driven by the ESG Management CommitteePurpose
Our ESG Management Committee was organized in April 2022 with the goal of establishing and reinforcing execution of the ESG management policies. The ESG Management Committee is the top decision making organization within Dunamu which establishes a mid-long term strategic roadmap and monitors the performance of the approved goals.Committee
The Committee consists of Dunamu’s management and external experts to achieve balanced decisions.
- Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman, Dunamu
CEO, K-Green Foundation
Partner, Lee & Ko
Determine the direction of the ESG strategies and execute related activities
Review the potential risks of all ESG activities and respond to the consequences
Communicate with the concerned parties
Support the development and internalization of ESG competency for employees